Do you qualify?
The Countrywide Signs business is not for everyone, and similarly not everyone can run a Countrywide Signs business! Before you enquire please make sure you meet the following criteria;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Good people skills with management experience preferable
- Excellent organisational skills and discipline to follow a system
- The ability to raise the finances to start your Countrywide Signs business
- A full driving license in order to be operational!
- Support from your partner/family
This is one of the most comprehensive business packages on the market. If you qualify and decide to proceed and setup your own Countrywide Signs business you will join one of the most ethical and well supported franchise networks in the industry.
Please select this link for more information about becoming a Countrywide Signs Franchise Owner.
James and Jane Bickerstaff
“This franchise would suit someone who likes to be busy and enjoys a challenge. This isn’t a nine-to-five job, however what you put in you do get out at the end, which has enabled us to achieve the success our hard work deserves.”
Even though Countrywide Signs franchisees James and Jane Bickerstaff started their business eight years ago, they still find that every day is different and interesting.